Journey into the heart of Australia's Red Centre on a full-day tour from Alice Springs. Hike in the wilderness of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and learn about the Aboriginal culture. Watch the sunset at the sacred rock of Uluru.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from accommodations in central Alice Springs, Ayers Rock Resort, or Ayers Rock Airport. If you start the tour from Yulara (Ayers Rock Resort), you will be picked up from the Outback Pioneer Hotel at approximately 11:45.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Breakfast is not included if you start your tour at the Outback Pioneer Hotel