Avoid the ticket lines waiting to enter the Alhambra on a private guided tour of one of the most famous palaces in the world. On this 3-hour private tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, visit the Alcazaba, the Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife Gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, German, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Main entrance pavilion. Esplanade, next to the "Punto de encuentro/meeting point" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Full name, ID or passport number, age, and nationality are mandatory for all visitors, including children
- This tour involves walking. Wearing comfortable shoes is highly recommended
- We can adapt the visit to people with impaired mobility, upon request
- Tickets cannot be transferred from one person to another
- Immediate booking confirmation