An exclusive visit around Manuel de Falla and Federico García Lorca’s Granada. Two geniuses, who despite their different personalities, developed a great friendship with a common interest: their love for music and poetry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pasiegas’ Square. Main facade of Granada Cathedral. Central arch.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is not a guided tour of the Alhambra
- This tour involves walking. Wearing comfortable shoes is highly recommended
- We can adapt this visit for people with impaired mobility, upon request