Skip the line and have priority access to explore the Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, learning the rich history of the fortress and palaces with your own private guide or as part of a small-group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Due to the high demand for the Alhambra Palace, if the time slot you have chosen is not available, the supplier will book you onto a new time slot
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny you access to their premises.