Visit the oldest provincial park in Canada, Algonquin Provincial Park, on a guided tour from Toronto. Set off for a full day of hiking, canoeing, swimming, and taking in the beautiful views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Sports shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Your guide will lead you the whole trip
- Swimming is optional and a life jacket will be provided
- This tour is great for solo travelers as well as small groups