Explore the Ria Formosa Nature Park on a guided kayaking tour. No previous experience is necessary to enjoy paddling in one of Portugal’s most important wetlands for aquatic birds. Discover the vast variety of wildlife on this family friendly activity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Paddle your kayak along the channels and marshes of Ria Formosa Nature Park
- Discover the abundance of wildlife in this protected area with your nature guide
- Enjoy views of the lovely old town of Faro on the return trip
- Guided kayak tour
- Use of kayak, paddles, and safety gear
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Edifício Ginásio Clube Naval Doca de Recreio de Faro 8000-541 Faro Algarve - Portugal N 37º 0'54.19" W 007º 56'13.74"Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- You may want to bring a small snack.
- Bring plenty of drinking water to avoid dehydration.
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes that are suitable for kayaking (a windbreaker and a waterproof coat are useful, although not essential).
- A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry your snack, sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen.
- It’s a good idea to bring along a camera, swimsuit, and beach towel.
- A change of clothing can make a difference at the end of your kayak tour.
- Safety comes first, so please follow the instructions and recommendations of your guide, especially those relating to safety issues
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible