Embark on an ecotourism experience in the Ria Formosa on board a comfortable pontoon boat. In the company of a nature tour guide, on this boat trip you will discover why the Ria Formosa was elected one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- See why the Ria Formosa was elected on the 7 natural wonders of Portugal
- Discover the amazing birds of the Ria Formosa, Algarve
- 2-hour boat trip (includes a stop of 15 to 20-minutes at a deserted beach)
- Local guide
- Live commentary onboard
- Use of binoculars
- Life vests
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Any extras
- Optional gratuities
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for your tour or activity is at the office of the local partner at the shop "Pure Nature Store" - ground floor of the building of Ginásio Clube Naval de Faro (Nautical Club of Faro) Please be at the meeting point to check-in 10-minutes before the departure time of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- The local partner recommends:
- (1) Comfortable clothing and footwear.
- (2) Hat, sunscreen during spring and summer.
- (3) Waterproof clothing for tours during autumn and winter.
- (4) Water.
- Note: the schedules of departures and arrivals, the duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without previous notice due to security determined by the weather conditions, tides and/or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Note: The species listed in the description may change according to the period of the year.