Learn to windsurf with certified instructors in the safe environment of the lagoon between Lagos and Alvor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Learn how to windsurf with certified instructors
- Enjoy optimal wind and water conditions
- Try the modern and easy-to-use equipment
- All Equipment
- 3-Hour windsurfing course
- Transfer from the meeting point to the lagoon and back
- People with mobility impairments
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Algarve Watersports Camp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note, the whole tour takes around 4 hours.
- June, July and August are normally the windiest months.
- The exact starting time will be scheduled a day before the course. Normally, we will inform the customer in the evening by an SMS message.
- We need a phone number (to let you know the time), your level and wetsuit size.