In a quiet environment, a few minutes from the capital, enjoy a great selection of the best villages near Sintra. Explore the most traditional villages that preserve Portuguese roots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel or apartment in the Lisbon city area, Sintra, or Cascais.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
At the main entrance door to the Lisbon Zoo, Praça Marechal Humberto Delgado, 1549-004 Lisboa, Portugal. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour's itinerary can change depending on weather and traffic conditions
- This tour requires good weather. If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour requires a minimum number of participants, if the tour is canceled due to the minimum not being met, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour will have a maximum of 10 participants