Explore the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos on this 1-hour guided tour. Marvel at the stunning architectural ensemble. See where Christopher Columbus sought permission to sail the Atlantic. Marvel at the palace’s exquisite gardens and mosaics.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, English
- Optional audio guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the main entrance to the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, by the tower with flags on it. Look for the guide with an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Strollers must be left at the entrance
- Not recommendable for those with mobility issues
- Tour Operates Tuesday to Saturday