Enjoy priority entrance with this small-group or private guided tour of the oldest functioning royal palace in Europe and UNESCO World Heritage Site. See where parts of Game of Thrones Season 5 were filmed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- To be able to reserve the tickets to the Alcázar, all participants are required to provide their full names, dates of birth, and ID numbers at the checkout page. Tickets may not be guaranteed if this info is not provided during the booking process
- Please note that at this time priority access is not possible due to COVID-19 regulations and visitors can wait for up to 30 minutes to enter the Alcázar. All visitors must enter through a designated entrance in order to administer preventative health screenings by the monument's officials.