Ride off-road through the Algarve’s countryside in a tour that combines thrilling driving with historic sightseeing. Experience a variety of terrains, see Paderne castle, and visit the town of Paderne’s ancient windmills.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts. There is a free parking area on-site.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- It is mandatory to present a valid driving license on the day of the activity (provisional or learner licenses are not allowed). A passport or ID card is also required
- A security deposit of 100€ in cash is also required