Look for common and bottlenose dolphins in their natural environment on a boat trip. Admire the dramatic landscape and sea caves of the Algarve coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Encounter dolphins in their natural environment
- See the spectacular caves and rock formations of Portugal's southern coast
- Travel on a rigid inflatable boat (RIB) so you can enter the caves
- Boat trip
- Food and drinks
- Children under 3 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Check-in opens up to 30 minutes prior to the activity start time at the local partner's reception in Albufeira Marina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If no dolphins are spotted on your trip, you may re-book a tour at no additional cost or use the value as credit for another experience, except for parasailing and reef fishing activities. No refunds are offered.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The local tour partner is not responsible for loss or damage of personal belongings during the activity and advises you to ensure their adequate protection.