Enjoy a guided tour through the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Alberobello’s trulli, one of the most important attractions in southern Italy. Marvel at the ancient stone houses of Aia Piccoli and Monti, and marvel at the world's only trullo-shaped church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Japanese
- Discover the amazing historical center of Alberobello
- Enjoy a pleasant walk through the <em>trulli</em> (traditional houses) and visit local craft shops
- Marvel at St. Anthony Church, the only trullo-shaped church in the world
- Visit the historic "Casa d'Amore"
- Certified tour guide
- Ticket to museum "Sovereign Trullo" (1.50 EUR per person) [optional entry]
- Food and drinks
- Transfer service
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Largo Martellotta squareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Transfers to / from Bari airport/port are available on request.
- Cancellation policy: All excursions are non-refundable within 48 hours of the scheduled date.
- Refunds will not be available in the case of no-shows.