Discover Granada's Albaicín neighborhood in the dark on a 2-hour walking tour. Enjoy the view of this UNESCO World Heritage Site from the Mirador de San Cristóbal, and find out stories of conspiracies and spies as you walk until the Maristán with a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the viewpoint of San Cristóbal (Mirador de San Cristóbal) in Albaicín. To get there by public transport from Plaza Nueva, take the C1 bus (approximately 16 minutes); from Parque el Triunfo, take the N9 bus (approximately 12 minutes). Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This walking tour covers 3.5 kilometers (2.2 miles) with slopes and steps. It is, therefore, not suitable for people with mobility impairments or wheelchair users, and presents a medium degree of difficulty for people over 70 years old
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour starts
- Please wear comfortable footwear and take water during the hot season
- Babies/infants are welcome on the tour but it is recommended that parents carry them in baby carriers