Explore the geothermal landscapes of the north of Iceland on a full-day shore excursion to Lake Mývatn from Akureyri Port. Get dropped off directly at your cruise ship in plenty of time for its departure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Look for your guide outside the ship with a Saga Travel sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There will be a break for refreshments at a local restaurant or café
- The itinerary may be altered due to the weather or road conditions
- You will get dropped off at the port at least 1 hour before your cruise ship's departure time
- Please check if your ship’s arrival and departure times fit with the schedule before booking