Explore the diversity and way of life in Provence on a full-day tour taking in Saint Rémy, Les Baux de Provence, and Arles. Experience the Roman culture, architecture, Van Gogh's paintings, and magnificent landscapes the region has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside the Aix-en-Provence Tourist Information CenterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will have some free time for lunch on your own during the tour.
- Saint Rémy's weekly market takes place on Wednesday
- Arles weekly market takes place on Saturday