Discover everything the Whitsundays have to offer as you paddleboard, snorkel, hike, or just relax on Whitehaven Beach on this thrilling excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Whitehaven Beach
- Enjoy views over the Whitsundays on a guided hike to Hill Inlet
- Tuck into a delicious lunch
- Tick the Whitsundays off your bucket list
- Try out stand-up paddleboarding
Make the most of your time in the Whitsundays on a guided full-day trip from Airlie Beach. Enjoy a group tour and snorkel, paddleboard, or just relax.
Meet your guide at the Port of Airlie and hop on the high-speed boat that will take you around the Whitsundays.
Explore the breathtaking scenery of Hill Inlet on a guided hike, and swim and snorkel among the fringing reef. Encounter crystal-clear waters brimming with colorful fish, vibrant coral reefs, and more.
Return to land and tuck into a delicious lunch then spend the rest of the day on Whitehaven Beach. Make use of the paddleboards provided or take the opportunity to explore the white sands and coastline at your own pace. Or, if you're feeling laid-back, relax and sunbathe on the white sand beach before returning to Airlie Beach with your group.
- Stinger suits
- Snorkel equipment
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply for tours to proceed
- This tour is not suitable for children under 6 months old