Cruise around the Whitsunday Islands and glimpse a stunning array of marine life on a 2-day sailing trip. Explore the Whitsunday Islands, visit Whitehaven Beach, snorkel, and camp on the beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your crew at Meeting Point C, South Village, in Coral Sea Marina. The meeting point is located on the righthand side of the two buildings. Be careful not to end up at the North end meeting point. (Coral Sea Marina was previously known as Abell Point Marina.)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Accommodation is in open-plan bunk rooms with mixtures of share-singles and share-doubles
- This tour is subject to weather conditions and may be changed or canceled without notice
- Your sailing vessel may be substituted without notice
- If your trip duration is reduced during the trip due to unforeseen circumstances, you may be offered a future trip, at no cost to you, depending on the amount of time by which your original trip was reduced, subject to availability