Delight in a thrilling 1.5-hour jet ski ride off the coast of Airlie Beach. Explore the beauty of the world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park, and have the chance to see turtles and other marine life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Courtesy transfers are available from mainland accommodation in the Airlie Beach area.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- A reasonable level of fitness is required, as some conditions can be physically demanding
- Bring along swimwear, towel, and sunscreen (as you would for a day at the beach)
- Weight restrictions apply. The jetskis accommodate a maximum of 2 people with a maximum combined weight of 200 kilograms (about 440 pounds)
- Minimum driver age is 16 years old
- Minimum passenger age is 8 years old
- If under 18 years of age, an indemnity form must be signed by a parent or guardian prior to the tour
- Tour participants must be able to understand English
- Tour participants must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket