Explore Taj Mahal on a same-day-trip from New Delhi and transfer by India's fastest train: the Gatimaan Express. Visit the iconic Taj Mahal, Red Fort, and Baby Taj, before returning to Delhi in the evening.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from any location within the region.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Travel time by train is approximately 2 to 3 hours each way
- Train travel includes tickets to the air-conditioned chair car (in the event that these are not available, you will be offered transfer by car at an additional cost of 2,000INR to be paid directly in cash on the day of travel)
- At the time booking please provide your name, gender, age, journey date, passport number, and country
- The Taj Mahal is closed to visitors on Fridays
- The latest pickup time at the airport is 6:30 AM (this will ensure that you can take the train to the Taj Mahal which departs at 8:00 AM)
- In certain circumstances (special holidays or heavy winter fog or the unavailability of train tickets) tickets may not be available and a private car will be organized
- The dress code is smart casual, please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended