Book your skip-the-line tickets for the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in advance and avoid waiting in long lines on the day. Transfer services to the sites are available as an upgrade option.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi
Select participants and date
Use your ticket at Taj Mahal and Agra Fort (visiting order does not matter).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The tickets are valid only for one-time entry. The attractions can be visited on different days
- The Taj Mahal ticket is valid only for 3 hours and visitors found on the premises beyond that time will be subject to an additional charge payable directly to the authorities in cash
- The tickets include skip-the-line for purchasing entrance tickets but you must still queue for the security check
- Your actual e-tickets will be emailed to you at least 24 hours before your tour date