Experience the ocean and mountain landscapes of Gran Canaria on a coasteering tour. Combine hiking, abseiling, and snorkeling with learning about the region's geology and volcanic history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the parking lot located just off the traffic circle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Breathable clothing
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear hiking boots or sports shoes and sports clothes
- The first part is hiking and abseiling
- Tight clothes are ok (we have to save them in the dry bags and there is not too much space)
- A jacket could be necessary
- Don't bring shorts, you could scratch with the rocks