Explore the Dolphin Sanctuary and Ships Graveyard Maritime Heritage Trail on a 3-hour guided kayak tour. Discover one of Adelaide's secret spots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Garden Island Boat Ramp and Reserve, Lot 204, Garden Island Road, GillmanOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- A moderate level of fitness is required
- Be sure to wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing
- Bring a shade hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, shoes/sandals that can get wet (bare feet or flip flops are not suitable), drinks, and snacks
- Tours operate in almost all weather conditions
- Ideal for adults and children 8+
- This tour is conducted with up to 16 people in a group
- Garden Island is not accessible by public transport