This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
Spend a day discovering the picturesque Victor Harbor and world-renowned McLaren Vale wine region. This fully guided, immersive tour will take you on a journey to discover the nature, wildlife and local produce of the Fleurieu Peninsula.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time Look for the PureSA bus
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Note that the 90-minute boat cruise has a maximum passenger capacity of 27, higher than that of the rest of your tour.
- This cruise operates in the open ocean and wind and ocean swells can cause bumpy conditions.
- This cruise may be canceled in inclement weather.
- The boat cruise is not recommended for pregnant women or those who suffer motion sickness.
- If you do not wish to take part in the boat cruise please contact the local partner directly