Things to Do In Adelaide! In the morning, you will be introduced to the city of Adelaide, surrounded by parklands with a blend of historic buildings, wide streets, cafés and restaurants. Your afternoon tour commences with a scenic drive to Mount Lofty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Explore Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace
- See St Peter’s Cathedral, a landmark of Adelaide
- Enjoy Adelaide’s stunning Botanic Gardens, Bicentennial Conservatory and Adelaide Zoo
- Snacks and drinks
- Cost of lunch at a key iconic venue within the region, which can be arranged upon request
- Personal expenses
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Haigh's Chocolates factory tour & tastings does not operate on Sundays and SA Public Holidays therefore the itinerary will be changed on these dates.
- If you wish to book lunch, please advise of dietary requirements when booking.