Discover South African wildlife and beauty in some of the country's national parks. Explore some of the top spots while driving along the Garden Route to explore this southeastern coastal paradise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide at your accommodation in Stellenbosch or Cape Town.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour itinerary can run in a different order to ensure the optimal experience as per the season.
- Travel route about 1900 km in total / driving about 3 to 6 hours daily. This fast-paced packed itinerary tour is ideal for the young-at-heart that has limited time to travel this region.
- Accommodation may change to a similar option if the preferred options listed are not available.
- In peak season (Dec 10-Jan 10) you may stay for 2 nights in Jeffreys Bay instead of Addo.
- Optional activities are weather dependent and can be paid for during the tour.
- Pickup time is usually from 6am to 7am. A check-in email will be sent confirming the exact pickup time a day before the tour departs. End of tour time can vary subject to traffic and weather.
- Leopards are nocturnal hunters and evasive. It's unlikely to see leopards during these game drives in the mountainous Western Cape and Garden Route regions.
- A portion of your trip fee is donated to help fund local community projects.