Explore Athens’ famous Acropolis site and the Acropolis Museum at your own pace with a self-guided audio tour. Receive your ticket by email the day before your visit and skip the long lines.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 month
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This ticket is for travelers over 25 years
- The Acropolis' opening hours are: April to 15th September daily 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (last admission: 7:30 PM), 16th to 30th September daily 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM (last admission: 6:30 PM), October 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (last admission: 5:30 PM), November to March 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (last admission: 4.30 PM)
- Acropolis Museum opening hours: November to March: Monday to Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM 10:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM. April to October: Monday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Friday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM