Discover the sights of Aarhus at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus. Jump off at any of 8 stops to discover one of Europe's longest shopping streets, visit the royal palace and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian
Select participants and date
The buses depart from the cruise ship terminal, but you can start your tour at any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Buses depart every 30 to 60 minutes
- A full loop without getting off takes 55 minutes
- This activity is available from May to September
- In May, June and September, buses run every Saturday, departing every 60 minutes between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. On cruise dates, buses depart every 30 minutes between 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM
- In July and August, buses depart daily every 60 minutes between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. On cruise dates, buses depart every 30 minutes between 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM