Discover the flavors of Galician gastronomy on this tasting tour around Coruña. Visit the old neighborhood of La Pescadería and walk to local bars to try a variety of authentic snacks and drinks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Obelisco at 19.00h. Look for the white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some of the gastronomic places could be modified due to their schedules
- The weather in A Coruña is rainy during winter. Raincoats can be offered but it is always recommended having an umbrella
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans (in Coruña it is very difficult to find a variety of tapas that do not include some type of meat, but you can write to us without problem so that we can recommend veggie places).