Get back to nature on the ultimate adventure tour of the Dominican Republic's north coast. Jump into the refreshing waters of the waterfalls of Damajagua, zip above the treetops on a zip line activity and ride horseback through the countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from your hotel on arrangement.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is outside the cruise ports main entrance gate, which is just an 8-12 minute walk from the dock. The guide will be holding a yellow "Country World Adventures" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Unaccompanied minors
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- The minimum age to participate in the upper cascades of the waterfalls of Damajagua is 8 years old. Younger children can swim at the first cascade but must be supervised
- Please wear runners or closed-toe shoes that can get wet at the waterfalls. Rubber shoes are available for rent for US$2
- For the zip line and horseback ride you will be in the countryside, so please dress appropriately. Wear sneakers, runners or closed-toe shoes. Flip flops are not suitable (but you can bring them to wear after). Wear long pants or longer shorts. No dresses or skirts. Shorts should hit the mid thigh, so the harness is not on bare skin
- Bring sun protection, insect repellent and some spending money
- This experience is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to the uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities