Two activities in one full day. Visit the floating islands of the indigenous Uros people, then sail to Taquile Island and meet the local people to learn more about their traditions, with views of Lake Titicaca's spectacular scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in downtown Puno. Please provide the name and address of your hotel/accommodation while booking so that the pickup can be arranged.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- A vegetarian lunch option is available on request
- Please note that the visit to Taquile Island involves a medium-level amount of hiking
- Please bring sun screen, a sun hat, walking shoes and waterproof clothes (January, February and March only)