Explore old Dubai and the lively new metropolis on a half-day guided tour. Begin in the old town, cross Dubai Creek by abra to the Gold and Spice souks, and stop for photos of the Burj Al Arab Hotel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Dubai.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The stop at the Jumairah Mosque does not include a guided entrance of the Mosque but should guests want to enter the Mosque, it is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:45 AM to 9:45 AM only. On Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 to 10:00 AM and from 10:15 to 11:15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and are not allowed to wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers