Discover the street art and alternative sights of East London on a walking tour, and explore the diverse culture and creativity of one of the city’s most trendy areas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the statue of the white goat on Brushfield Street, outside Old Spitalfields MarketOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour runs from Monday through Saturday, and starts and ends near Spitalfields Market