Discover magnificent waterfalls of Krka River in Skradinski Buk where you will enjoy the breathtaking views while walking around the area, exploring the natural surroundings and visiting the still-active, hundred-year-old water mill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Gray Line Office, Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Split. Located on Riva promenade. Look out for the ‘Gray Line’ sign and staff wearing ‘Gray Line’ t-shirts. The coordinates are: latitude 43.507564 and longitude 16.439579. You must arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure in order to check-in your tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring a swimsuit and camera.