Join a picturesque kayaking experience, exploring the beauty of the Istrian south. Snorkel inside a mesmerizing sea cave, enjoy amazing views, swim in the turquoise water, and, if you wish, jump from sea cliffs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Croatian, Italian
Select participants and date
Windsurf station premantura (the starting point of the kayak tour) is located inside the protected nature reserve Rt Kamenjak. Kamenjak entrance fee is charged for motor vehicles only (80HRK/car, 30HRK/motorcycle), while cyclists and pedestrians pay no entrance fee. To reach the meeting point by car, follow the directions to Pula, and then Premantura-Medulin driving towards Premantura Village. When entering Premantura, turn at the first or the second street on the right, both leading you to the Kamenjak main entrance gate Paredine, where you’ll buy your entrance ticket. The Windsurf Station is located roughly 2 km from Kamenjak main entrance (a 5 minute car ride or 15-20 minutes by foot). After entering the park, follow the ‘Windsurf Station’ and ‘Školjić bay’ signs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Breathable clothing
Know before you go
- You have to be able to swim to participate
- The Cape Kamenjak car entrance fee is not included in the tour price (entering by foot or bike is free of charge)
- Sometimes when the tide is at its maximum, you will need to snorkel for 5 seconds to enter the cave
- Due to the high volume of costumers between July 15 to August 20, we cannot guarantee a German-speaking kayak leader for all the kayak tours that day