Discover the wonders of the world-famous Cotswolds on this tour from Stratford-upon-Avon or Moreton-in-Marsh. Visit some of Cotswolds' most beautiful locations, and take in the scenic countryside as you stroll along the area’s celebrated walking trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, except heavy snow
- This tour involves some walking. The minimum amount of walking required to visit each location listed is as follows, Broadway Tower (1.7 miles/2.75km), Broadway (none, the minibus drops you right in the village center), Bourton-on-the-Water (0.4 miles/0.65km), and Upper and Lower Slaughter (4.6 miles/7.5km)