Enjoy a half-day whale watching excursion. See and learn more about one of nature’s most magnificent migrations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time and check in at the desk in Shop 11 - 12, at The Wharf Mooloolaba. From here you will be given your boarding pass and shown where to wait for your cruise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Your confirmation of the trip will depend on the sea conditions and weather. If the weather or sea conditions are unsuitable, you will be informed as soon as possible
- The local partner will send an email and text message the day before your trip around 3:30 PM to inform you of the status of the trip and its departure time
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- If you would like to take your stroller, please note its wheels need to be able to be locked and that it will only be possible to take it on board if capacity allows, depending on the number of passengers
- The local partner does everything in their power to respect the whales' boundaries and environment
- If the skipper and crew do not sight any whales, you will be eligible to get your money back or join another tour