Take a return ferry journey across Roaring Water Bay on the Cork coastline and visit remote Cape Clear Island. Experience this Gaeltacht island’s culture and life of old.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Everyone on the tour will be required to wear a correctly fitted life jacket
- This activity is weather dependent
- There is heated seating on the upper deck and indoors
- There are toilet facilities onboard
- Ferry to Cape Clear Island from Baltimore or Schull Harbour and shuttle bus from the harbor to Cape Clear Heritage are included in the ticket price
- Food and drinks will not be provided. Please carry cash for lunch
- Tips are not included in the ticket price