Hike deep into Doi Inthanon National Park, first summiting the highest spot in Thailand before stopping off at some of the most scenic waterfalls in the region on a full-day hiking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the lobby of your hotel for pickup between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- From October 15, 2022 - December 25m 2022 the Pha Dok Siow hiking trail will be closed for maintenance, during this time there is an alternate roue. All other attractions are open as usual
- This tour will take place 365 days a year
- The hike requires only a moderate level of fitness, however, some sections are steep with many steps and uneven sections
- There is no minimum age requirement for this tour, but all participants should be physically capable of completing the trail
- Swimming is permitted in a designated pool area, other areas are not permitted
- What to wear and bring
- It is recommended that bring sturdy shoes, a change of clothes, and a towel