Board the Nehalennia, a traditional passenger ship built in 1908, and explore Rotterdam Harbor on a 2-hour cruise. Admire the many architectural highlights and harbor activities along the route, as an English-speaking guide provides expert commentary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German
Select participants and date
Look for the passenger ship "Nehalennia" between the Erasmus and Willems bridges in Rotterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Food and drinks are available for purchase