Celebrate Plymouth's 400th Birthday on a small-group day trip from Boston. Stop in Quincy to see the birthplaces of U.S. Presidents John Adams and John Quincy Adams, and explore both the Mayflower II and Plimoth Plantation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off available from selected hotels in downtown Boston. Contact the local partner after booking to arrange.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please advised that trips prior to May 26 will not include the Mayflower II
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine