Visit El Tatio Geysers to be mesmerized by the largest geothermal field in the southern hemisphere and the third-largest in the world. Bathe in a thermal pool and relish an included breakfast. Discover the town of Machuca and try llama meat, if you like.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup from hotels in San Pedro de Atacama.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- There is a locker room if you wish to change your clothes before/after entering the thermal pool
- The mornings at the geysers are always cold, no matter the time of year, so make sure you bring warm clothing