Visit Thailand’s highest point at Doi Inthanon National Park, above the mountains of Chiang Mai. Find tranquility at the beautiful cascades of the Sirithan and Wachiratharn waterfalls, and explore the Karen Tribe community at Sobhad Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Free pickup and drop-off only for customers located in the central city of Chiang Mai. Your exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. If you are more than 5km away from city centre, the meeting point will be at Tha Phae Gate, in front of McDonald's.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations, the driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time