Enjoy the charming history and culture of Tuscany's most spellbinding sights. During this full day excursion you will visit Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa, while enjoying a delectable lunch with wine tasting on a wine farm in the Chianti area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square), at the end of the ramp connecting with the train station. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with the local partner's logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour. If the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- The tour is provided by a professional multilingual tour leader.
- The local guide service in Siena can be provided in two languages.
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged.