Discover Berlin’s fascinating history on this 3.5-hour bike tour. Follow the traces left behind by the Berlin Wall, including former watchtowers and border crossings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Dutch, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is for small groups of up to 15 participants. You will cover approximately 15 kilometers in 3.5 hours at a relaxed pace.
- You can select a bike that fits you best from the large fleet of bicycles.