Enjoy a wildlife safari tour of Grand Teton in the morning or in the evening to increase the likelihood of spotting moose, bison, grizzly and black bears, wolves, elk, coyotes, fox, eagles, and more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available in Jackson or Teton Village or Wilson WY. The pickup location changes from May 1-October 1 to 210 N Cache St., Jackson. Pickup times are subject to change due to sunrise and sunset.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Home Ranch Parking Lot. Be sure to arrive early as parking is limited.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The tour start times are approximate and might vary due to changing sunrise and sunset times throughout the year; your exact pickup time will be emailed to you when you book your tour
- You will be traveling in an open-style wildlife safari vehicle during the summer (June 1 to September 10), subject to weather conditions
- Guests traveling mid-fall, winter, and late spring will discover the park in an enclosed, heated and air-conditioned vehicle
- During adverse weather conditions and the fall, winter and spring months, you will travel in a heated/air-conditioned closed-top vehicle
- Blankets will be provided for warmth on the summer open-style safari vehicle
- Make sure to keep your camera close at hand, since wildlife sightings are often quick