See Seoul from above, at the top of the Lotte World Tower, the tallest building in Korea. Enjoy exhibitions and shows in the waiting area, then climb 123 levels to admire the panoramic views. Extend your visit to Lotte World theme park and aquarium.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Ground Level 1 ticket booth, Lotte World Tower, 300 Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul. Take the subway to Jamsil Station, Line 2 (Exit 1 or Exit 2), or Line 8 (Exit 10 or Exit 11).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This offer is only available for non-Korean passport holders. If a Korean passport holder makes a booking, it will be cancelled immediately.
- Wheelchair users must be accompanied by an additional adult.
- For safety reasons, belongings must be checked before entering the observatory.
- For the safety of the visitors, and depending on visitor numbers, the Sky Deck, Sky Terrace, Photo Zone and other areas could be closed without prior notice.
- Infants under 3 years enter for free. A passport is required for infant ages to be checked
- The voucher is valid for the whole day booked, regardless of the time slot selected
- Lotte World and Lotte Aquarium must be visited on the same day. Lotte Tower and Lotte World can be visited on different days
- Voucher redemption times - Lotte Tower: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Lotte World: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Lotte Aquarium: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM