Go on a 6-hour tour of the Sachsenhausen Memorial, traveling from Berlin by public transport. Built as a concentration camp in 1936 by the SS, it is now a memorial and museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Outside Starbucks opposite Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour runs in all weather conditions, and on all public holidays (except 25 December and 01 January)
- A public transport (ABC) ticket is required for this tour
- Please note that there is no possibility to buy drinks or snacks on site
- The tour runs in all weather, so please dress appropriately