Enjoy a full day at Kisite Marine Park for boat sailing, dolphin spotting, snorkeling, swimming, sun bathing, and a mouth-watering Swahili seafood lunch on Wasini Island. Get a glimpse of local culture while visiting Wasini Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- A driver will be waiting for you at the entrance of your residence or reception area at your hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please be advised that from your collection at hotel or place of residence, there is another 1 hour and 30 minutes drive until reaching the first attraction
- The day's activities start at 8:30 AM
- Bring your swimsuit and sunblock
- Bring a change of clothes so you are comfortable for the day's activities